😡 Anything by PerspectX

Sorry but I need to vent for a moment.

Using several space/ sci-fi environments from PerspectX for a comic I’m working on and holy ******* shit I am beyond frustrated.

Doors that don’t open. That happens with a lot of PAs.

BUT PROPS THAT CAN’T BE MOVED?! Jesus Christ.

A f*cking STOOL.

In front of a DESK.

That can’t be moved.

I just don’t get it.

In what universe would someone think that would be acceptable?

Void PerspectX products like the plague. Unless you want to render in completely static environments.

Not sure if your program of choice does the same, but in Poser you can use the grouping tool to create individual props from static environments. Still, that should have been done by the vendor. Completely static environments don’t make sense to me either.

I don’t think DAZ does that. I could load the file into Blender and split everything up there but that’s just too much work at this point. :slight_smile:

I never did get Poser. Never saw any upgrade pricing. Only price I saw was $129.95 and that’s the normal price for the upgrade and I just can’t justify spending that much for Poser. :frowning:

1 Like

I don’t know if your problem (initial post) is still relevant, but may probably be for others, so: I purchased

a while ago when on sale. It is ideal if you want to break up scenes into reusable pieces.