Beginning the Hard Work (Spring Fling Entry 1) nsfw PoserPro11 Superfly

My darling Aziz is an M4 model kitbash of GypsyAngel’s Quinn Rendered in Poser 11 Pro - Superfly Hangar by AJ (Renderosity) FC Bomber Bee by by Val3dArt (Renderosity) Jeans are Urban Fashion for M4 by zachary (Renderosity) Goggles by Jonnte (Renderosity) Postwork in Photoshop sharpen filter, healing brush to smooth fly on jeans, and Image brightness adjustment #NSFW #Nudity #SpringFling2021 #PoserPro11 Please consider the Revised Image. Thank you.

1 Like

Hi @PenelopeFlynn! Welcome to the forum. Nice render! May want to ping @phezian. I’m not sure if this meets his entry requirements.

I am going to move it though to #showcase:risque-men, which is the sub-forum that allows #nsfw nudity and add a missing #nsfw tag to the post.\

#3d-software-discussions:poser-discussion is more for discussing the Poser software itself and not artwork created with it.

The rule in question here is “no part of the body may extend beyond the borders of the image”

This is tentatively included in the contest as is, but you can modify the image and resubmit if you like.