DAZ3D March Madness for March 14, 2021

DAZ3D March Madness for March 14, 2021

Happy Pi-day! Today is a catch-up sale day for DAZ. There were a couple of new releases. All female related though. :yawning_face:

First up is a set of 150 face morph-dials for G8.1F from P3Design.

I’ve said this before, and I’ll say it again: buy an artist’s book on facial expressions. Genesis 8.1 now has so many bones and other rigging in the face that it’s super easy now to just do your own morphs! Pass.

Next up is a pair of roller blades for G8F from tentman.

"Available in red, black, pink, and white now you can relive the 1990s! Pass.

Next up is a combination G8F character, set/ environment, and poses of a Phillipine Island “hut” type setting from 2 create HB, Dreamlight, and Warloc.

Interestingly enough I don’t see any clothes listed in the product description so I’m assuming the Ligaya character is going to be nude and you’re expected to supply your own island appropriate attire. Which is probably not a problem unless this is your first Island setting you’ve bought and all your other products have been priestesses and warrior princesses. :slight_smile:

Going to be a no for me. Pass!

Next up is a long-sleeved short-dress for G8F from Lyrra Madril, Moonscape Graphics, and Sade specifically designed for cold weather.

The dress is nicely styled and is contemporary enough for some office and most entertainment settings. Comes with earrings, belt, leg warmers, and boots. Buying!

Next up is some graphic print alternate materials for the cold weather long-sleeved short-dress from Moonscape Graphics, and Sade.

Next up is some patterned print alternate materials for the cold weather long-sleeved short-dress from Moonscape Graphics, and Sade.

Next up is a new, young, Asian, female character for G8F from Hamster.

Comes with hair, 18 different expressions, and genital materials. I really hate the fact that expressions and poses are bundled-in with the figures. The figure and materials should be a separate install. The expressions should be a separate install. The hair should be a separate install! Pass.

Next up is a gorgeous black female character for G8F from iSourceTextures.

Iray materials, head and body shape presets, HD features, and several different makeup and skin options. Includes genital maps. Buying!

Next up are some glitzy and sparkly Iray fabric shaders from Eva1.

Disk space is cheap and you never know when you may need to create your own Evel Kinievel type suit. Buying!

Last is a flowing short and blouse outfit for G8F from Arryn and Onnel.

Comes with several adjustment morphs and includes a coordinated top and bottom, a belt, necklace, bracelets, and heels. Buying!

That’s it for today. I really hate Daylight Savings Time. :slight_smile:

2 Likes