DAZ3D March Madness for March 19, 2021

DAZ3D March Madness for March 19, 2021

Today’s promo is the same as yesterday’s, only different.

First up is an ancient Egyptian outfit for G8M from Barbara Brundon, Moonscape Graphics, and Umblefugly.

Includes a cape, collar, pants, sash, sandals, and top.

Next up is a set of alternate materials for the ancient Egyptian outfit for G8M from Moonscape Graphics and Sade.

Next we’ve got some Cleopatra-style geoshell makeup for G8F from ForbiddenWhispers.

It’s designed for extreme closeup renders of Cleopatra’s face.

Next up is some collar-length, side-parted hair for G8F from DerelictMonster and Propschick.

It’s got several movement and adjustment morphs, and is dforce ready.

Buying!

Next up is a set of 20 female Egyptian servant poses for G8F from Ensary.

Next up is a quite interesting release. It’s an Akhenaten figure for G8M from Mstene. Akhenaten was an 18th Egyptian Dynastic Pharaoh, and he ruled some 1300 years before Cleopatra. He was married to Nefertitti.

The fact him being released with a Cleopatra “bundle” makes absolutely no sense whatsoever, unless the DAZ elves simply said, “We need a male figure to go with Celopatra. Who do we have available?

And as with the Cleopatra figure released yesterday it appears significant artistic license was taken with the production of Akhenaten, too. Again, he looks like a Hollywood representation of what an Egyptian Pharaoh might have looked like.

The price is right, and he’s fully intact so I’m buying. Here’s another comical thing. DAZ loves it’s men to be circumcised, too. And I can damn well guarantee (I don’t even need to look) that old Akh here’s penis is going to be cut when I apply it to his figure, too.

There were no egyptians that were circumcised in the time of the Pharaohs.

Last is an Egyptian female for G8F from Adiene and Vex.

In addition to the character morph and texture, it features fibermesh eyebrows, Ankh earrings, a dforce necklace, Ankh pendants, and several makup options. Genital maps are not listed.

That’s it for today. I hope you’ve enjoyed reading this! As always, if you have any thoughts or comments on how I could make these better I’d really love to read them.

Until next time, be kind to one another.

Akhenaten is a rerelease. I seem to already own him lol…