DAZ3D March Madness for March 25, 2021

DAZ3D March Madness for March 25, 2021

Today’s promo is “Spies Among Us”.

Ultimate PBRSkin Manager

First up is a PBR skin utility manager from V3Digitimes for every generation of figure from G8 down to V4/M4.

This utility allows you to change the surface settings of all the individual maps for your figures all at once. You can quickly adjust the gamma, specularity, diffuse, glossiness, metallicity, and other properties transforming that favorite skin of yours into something completely new and different, or to simply reflect the results of a recreational activity perhaps?

This is a must buy. V3Digitimes is a fantastic PA and always produces really good scripts that make a DAZ Studio artists’ job all the more easier!

Pearls, Pearls, Pearls for Genesis 8 and 8.1 Females

A pearl necklace for your G8 female characters! No, not that kind of pearl necklace!

This set pearl of necklaces and chokers along with some pearl earrings from WildDesigns will bring out the elegance and beauty in your G8 female figures. The set features four different chokers and six different necklaces, along with a pair of earrings to top the look off. Each necklace and choker has several movement and adjustment morphs to drape the pearls over any woman’s bosom.

Also includes 4 metal shaders and 6 different pearl shader to complete the look.

This is going to be a pass for me. I’ve never really been a fan of pearl necklaces, no matter the type.

dForce Evil Night Walker for Genesis 8 Males

This next release is a cyberpunk outfit for G8M from NycTechie.

It features aladdin pants, a jacket, boots, and a sword in emissive and vibrant colors. You’re definitely going to be making a statement wearing this outfit at night. You’re also going to be pretty damn easy to spot too. So if your goal is to be clandestine and remain inconspicuous you might want to skip the emissive textures that light up.

It’s dforce enabled with his a nice touch, too.

Features a huge assortment of adjustment and movement morphs for the jacket, pants, and shirt, and also includes boots, glasses, and a “psychic sword”. Seven different materials and textures are included.

RL Bring The Storm

This is a set of weather and storm props and accessories from RevenLoor.

Storm clouds, rain and lightning props are included to add to your scene. There’s also material presets for the color and strength of the lightning, rain materials and special effects, and several different cloud strength options.

This is one of those things that you don’t think you’ll need until you do and then you wish you picked this up when it was on sale. Weather elements completely change the mood and atmosphere of your scenes and they’re a natural part of nature. They should be a natural part of your scenes, too.

Buying.

Assassin Angel Outfit for Genesis 8 Females

This is a three-piece ensemble from 4blueyes for Genesis 8 Females.

It features a top, pants, and boots; black leather, red latex, and worn gray materials for the fabric, and several different color options for the metal pieces.

A large assortment of movement and adjustment morphs are included but the outfit is not rigged for dforce.

Buying. I have some uses for this. :slight_smile:

Far East Weapons

Last we have a set of oriental bladed weapons from Neikdian.

Three different bladed weapon smart props are provided, along with hand poses, and several different material options for the blades and handles.

Whether you’re rendering a ninja or a samurai, or a Japanese Prince (or Princess!) swords and bladed weapons are such a huge part of Japanese and Chinese history and culture that you need an appropriate weapon to add that level of detail and realism to your scenes. A ninja isn’t a ninja without his sword.

Phx Kade for Genesis 8 and 8.1 Male

What the hell. I go to re-load the DAZ store and there’s new items that have been added since this morning! Ugh! :slight_smile:

This is a new male (European) character for G8M/ G8.1M from Phoenix1966.

He’s an older looking character, I’d say in his mid-late thirties, and is very detailed. This is a fantastic looking character. Phoenix1966 has put-in a lot of work and detail into this character.

In addition to the head and body morphs there are morphs for his Adam’s apple, and teeth. Hair options include short buzzed hair, arm hair, stubble, beard, brows, chest, and pubes. He has several different material and texture options, and includes genitals.

A fantastic looking character, and a must buy from me!

FG Gangster Hideout

Yet another new release that didn’t appear on my page originally. :wink:

This is a gangster hideout set/ environment from Fugazi1968, Ironman, and PAN Studios.

It is a wood paneled office featuring a large wooden desk, a couch, several tables and chairs, drugs, guns, paintings, and other assorted props and accessories.

Every crime boss needs an office to manage his action and his men.

This is a sharp looking set and I can already think of several uses.

I’m buying. You can never have too many sets or environments to render your characters in!

That’s it for today! Please let me know what you think in the comments below. Until next time, please be kind to yourself and to each other.

2 Likes

I’m probably biased but of course I like Kade, since my friend made that set. Phx always adds a lot of exrtas, including hair and such, so he is a good purchase.

I didn’t buy anything else today. I do want more cyberpunk clothing, but there have been several MC Hammer neon dayglow male sets already, and those don’t suit the type of figures I render.

1 Like