DAZ3D March Madness for March 7, 2021

DAZ3D March Madness for March 7, 2021

Iray Hard Surface Shaders Volume One 52 Shades Of Grey — Iray shader pack for Studio.

Iray Hard Surface Shaders Volume Two Car Paints — Iray shader pack for Studio.

Iray Hard Surface Shaders Volume Three More Car Shades — Iray shader pack for Studio.

Iray Hard Surface Shaders Volume Four Brights And Neons — Iray shader pack for Studio.

Iray Hard Surface Shaders Volume Five Ultimate Girly — Iray shader pack for Studio.

Pose Details — An interesting script that takes sample poses and turns them into partial poses. A bit like Pose Fusion Plus I suppose.

Significant Other Couple Poses for Genesis 8.1 Male — Male same sex couple poses.

Mud and Mud Wrestling Props for Genesis 8 and 8.1 — Mud wrestling set/ environment, props, poses, geoshells, shaders, and accessories for Studio and your Genesis 8 Figures.

I think the mud wrestling thing is actually kind of fun because it’s not just poses but comes with some fun stuff. Nice to see some same sex stuff, but honestly and not to be mean those poses aren’t even that great, they could be adjusted a bit but I don’t know I feel like you buy poses to make things quicker but if you have to spend time to adjust something like that there is no point, couple poses that aren’t super sexual in nature are pretty interchangeable too so. Buuut once again total props for at least seeing m/m stuff up for sale, just maybe a little more detail and depending on sales we would see more items come from it.

1 Like

I like the significant other poses. I want more though. Only 10 in the set. :sleepy:

Interesting that they are also using the Genesis 8.1 male pose directory. That sure is a lonely directory, not even M8.1 is in there.

I did buy the mud wrestling poses as well. I guess I will have to contrive a reason to make my characters mud wrestle.

1 Like

Mud wrestling is basically dirty foreplay with your clothes on. :wink:

2 Likes

Oh…I am not going to use it with clothes on lol

1 Like