DAZ3D New Releases for February 27, 2021

DAZ3D New Releases for February 27, 2021

There were no new DAZ releases today.

1 Like

You know you talked the other day about affiliate stuff, seriously you doing this everyday you should be getting some sort of kickback…I don’t think others would mind if you used affiliate links when you posted all of these for us to read, because I do buy from your links it seems like. I just appreciate you doing this for us and I know it takes some work to do this. :thinking:

Also… https://www.daz3d.com/trajan-hd-for-genesis-8-male

He’s not new but he’s on sale for less than $7 bucks (at least for me) so that was a good pick-up. Pretty handsome guy if I do say so myself.

1 Like

We’re all tracked enough on the web enough as it is. The problem with those affiliate links is they trade your privacy for pennies. It’s not worth it to me to destroy yours’ and everyone else’s privacy just for a few dollars here and there.

1 Like

Well thank you for being so kind. Once again proves how good of person you are, still think you deserve compensation for all your hardwork. Is your husband helping you? (I believe you said you had a husband) Is he compensating you at least? He needs to know how amazing you are at providing for everyone on here. Do I need to chat with him? lol Just giving you a hard time…but seriously thank you, and if you need any help with anything if I know how to do something I will try and help feel free to ask.

1 Like

I’m self employed and he works in Corporate Security for Home Depot.

But thank you, I appreciate the kind words. I’m just happy someone finds this useful!

1 Like