DAZ3D New Releases for February 4, 2021

DAZ3D New Releases for February 4, 2021

Griffin for Dog 8 – Griffin figure for DAZ Dog 8.

Blade Hand Poses and Props for Genesis 8 – Various bladed weapons and poses for Genesis 8.

FG Generator Hall – Abandoned generator/ power plant set/ environment for Studio.

MR Lya for Genesis 8 Female – Another young, European, female character for G8F.

Superhero Eyes and Face FX for Genesis 8 Females – Superhero eyes and FX props for G8F faces.

Joanta The Dark Sentinel for Genesis 8 Female – Another young, European, female character for G8F.

Winter Scenery HDRI – Several interior and exterior winter HDRIs for Studio.

Liquidator Boots for Genesis 8 – Unisex combat boots for Genesis 8.

1 Like

I don’t feel as insulted by today’s offerings as I have by previous days. At a glance the weapons and hand poses seems good - and it probably is. As someone who actually makes real weapons I have serious issues with the aesthetics of the broadsword’s crossguard and the halberd’s blade is a bit too stylized (simple geometry). I like the hammer and the katana. All of these are great if I needed robot gladiators.

The griffin looks more like a ShareCG model than a Daz model. Good effort to use the dog as a base but Griffins are not based on dogs and the head looks a little small.

Others of todays offerings seem, at least, worthy of a look. I might buy something today.

1 Like

I use the JDA HDRI a lot. They can be buggy, but the price is good. Nothing else for me todoay. seems like men’s content is at an all time low.

I finally figured out the numbers by the links were indicators of how many times they’d been clicked

2 Likes