DAZ3D New Releases for January 27, 2021

DAZ3D New Releases for January 27, 2021

From the: It’s About Goddamn Time Department

Basketball Gym – Basketball gymnasium set/ environment for Studio.

Jessamy HD for Genesis 8 Female – Oh look, another familiar looking character for G8F. :roll_eyes:

Antique Bed Textures – Additional materials for the DGV Antique Beds.

SASE Brenna for Genesis 8 Female – Oh look, another familiar looking character for G8F. :roll_eyes:

Even on the day DAZ releases a new and updated G8¹M figure, they are so fucking addicted to female characters that they have to spoil the day by releasing new female characters along with it. Jesus.

Z Sport Wheelchair and Poses for Genesis 8.1 – Wheelchair prop and poses a paraplegic G8M of G8F.

Sublime Iray Shaders – Shimmering Iray shaders for Studio.

MIL Dropship – Sci-fi air/ sky vehicle.

MIL Dropship: Renegade – Additional materials for the MIL Dropship.

dForce Basketball Uniform Outfit for Genesis 8.1 Males – Basketball team uniform for G8M.

Michael 8.1 – DAZ’s flagship character, updated to G8¹M.

Michael 8.1 HD Add-On – HD maps and morphs for Michael 8.1.

Ajay Hair for Genesis 8 and 8.1 – Short hair for G8M.

Campus Casual Outfit for Genesis 8.1 Males – Long sleeve outfit and cap for G8M.

Sneaker Selection for Genesis 8 Male and Michael 8.1 – Assorted sneaker styles and materials for G8M.

Campus Casual Outfit Textures – Additional materials for the Campus Casual Outfit for Genesis 8.1 Males.

Basketball Wheelchair Animations for Genesis 8.1 Male and Michael 8.1 – Animation poses for the Z Sport Wheelchair and Poses for Genesis 8.1.

dForce Basketball Uniform Textures – Additional materials for the dForce Basketball Uniform Outfit for Genesis 8.1 Males.

Trance HD for Genesis 8.1 Male – Black male character for G8¹M. Includes hair and beard.

Ultimate Wall Painting Collection: Rustic – Wall covering props and accoutrements for Studio.

1 Like

I had to come see your reaction to having G8F figures as add-ons to the G81M release. How hard is it to just put a new name on an old G8M figure and add it to the bundle? Its not like they’re doing anything different with G8F.

2 Likes

I admit to some disappointment. I sort of rely on bundles for the new male content, and the new bundle structure means they can fluff bundles out even more filler. In this case M8.1 doesn’t seem to even get expressions? And G8F.1 got two sets of expressions? M8 gets… Crickets.

1 Like

I miss pro bundles - Once every two weeks and a bundle worth buying 90% of the time. Now they just throw everything from a day’s releases into a bundle and call it something whackadoodle that only applies to half the things in the bundle.

For the G81M release they couldn’t even be bothered to send out their flagship male model with male promotional material and an all-male bundle. Should have been a huge bundle with a huge promo and lots of dedicated Michael 8.1 promo art and demos. Instead we get two G81M characters and two outfits and two G8F characters.

I still bought the varsity bundle and both generic female characters (one was free but I didn’t need the textures for the basketball outfit, so I got both to maximize the discount.)

2 Likes

I missed the ‘get female figure free’ offer. Reading details sometimes is challenging since I am quite distance-sighted. I’m not sure if I really care. I hardly use the women, but I will put in a ticket to get one added.

I agree, the new bundle structure, just allows for even fewer male content items to be released.

There will hopefully be something more male tomorrow.

1 Like