DAZ3D New Releases for January 31, 2021

DAZ3D New Releases for January 31, 2021

Miku HD Character and 16 HD Expressions for Genesis 8 Femal – Asian female character for G8F.

Now-Crowd Billboards - Winter Fun Bundle – Bundle of billboard props to add instant crowds and background figures to your scenes.

Now-Crowd Billboards - Snowball Fight (Winter Fun IV) – Billboard props to add instant crowds and background figures to your scenes.

Now-Crowd Billboards - Sledding and Snowmen (Winter Fun Vol III) – Billboard props to add instant crowds and background figures to your scenes.

Now-Crowd Billboards - Skiing and Snowboarding (Winter Fun Vol II) – Billboard props to add instant crowds and background figures to your scenes.

Now-Crowd Billboards - On the Ice (Winter Fun Vol I) – Billboard props to add instant crowds and background figures to your scenes.

Bituka3d Gas Station – Gas station & convenience store set/ environment for Studio.

IM Hero Pose Collection – Set of poses for G8F.

:yawning_face::yawning_face::yawning_face::yawning_face::yawning_face:

1 Like

The billboards I might’ve bought before Christmas but now I just don’t need winter stuff. The gas station looks nice I like that it has a drive through car wash. The shiny floor and big glass Windows might make it hard to render

1 Like