Getting NSFW Artwork Printed

Hi guys. I was just wondering if any of you have had any of your artwork printed and who it was through. I’ve thought about getting a few things done, but I know a lot of place are very particular about what kind of content that they will print.

So I am looking for suggestions or any guidance that any of you might of experienced in this realm as it comes to printing NSFW Artwork. Best sites/prices, different things to print on. I know I found a few sites that can print cards and board games which is pretty exciting as I was thinking of doing a set of Tarot Cards (and maybe poker cards) and possibly some sort of game down the line (if they will also print NSFW material, I have to reach out to them to find out for sure). But as far as posters and just regular prints go as well I would love some feedback. Thanks.

DeviantArt will print nudes.

I have a canon pixma pro 100. I print my own photo quality art up to 13x19. I actually have never printed anything with nudity, but only because I never felt the need to make hard copies of any of those pieces. It’s actually probably been four months since I printed anything. I only use the printer once or twice a year. I go through more ink in nozzle cleaning than I do printing.

1 Like

Thank you. Mostly it would just be a few “tasteful” nudes if that’s what you would call it and a few non-nude things. Nothing overly in your face. I do have that option open in Deviant Art and have contemplated ordering from them just haven’t yet but will probably order something small to see the quality as well, probably a good place to start anyway. I’ve had a few people ask about a few things so just looking at some options. Thanks for the response.

I will say that as cool as it is to have a large format printer, 13x19 images go through a TON of ink. Coke can for scale

I accidentally rendered this at 6k x 10k but it’s a high dpi printer so that worked out okay.

And I had to order new ink when I was done. I use it so rarely I think my biggest user of ink is evaporation.

1 Like

Hands down Canon makes the best photo printers second to none and they (at least used to) have no pesky DRM with their ink cartridges and their ink cartridges were actually quite reasonable.

That all being said.

I got sick and tired of the ink cartridges in my old Canon i850 drying out from lack of use that I bought a Brother color laser printer and any photos I want printed I go to FedEx (formerly Kinkos). It actually works out cheaper.

I’m usually not printing out anything NSFW though I did ask and they said as long as what I asked them to print was legal (and we all know what wouldn’t be considered legal here let’s be honest) they didn’t have a problem. “A sale is a sale” in his eyes.

Which has worked out because we printed up some custom photo postcards to send to my husband’s family back in Puerto Rico from a trip.

Much cheaper than buying CMYK ink once a year only to print one or 2 photos on it. LOL

2 Likes

So I am pretty excited. I had decided to try and send in a couple of my renders thru Wal-Mart (which is where I work and I get a discount) now they don’t print nudity generally but when stuff is sent off and then back to the store, things tend to get a little less noticed because the store doesn’t see it and I find that if it’s not super graphic things can slide by. So I was hoping that would be the case when I sent the one off, if not I would just get a slip of paper saying they couldn’t print it.

Anyway these are of course on photo paper, 24x36 matte finish. I just bought those cheap poster frames for 10 bucks a piece. I kept the plastic off the front because even though it looked good, I hated the glare. I am very fond of the matte finish. The print and detail are amazing. I couldn’t be happier with it. For both of those with my discount I paid $36 dollars and I got them in about 5 days. Super happy with it.

2 Likes

Those images turned out well. I never thought of getting something printed at walmart. I don’t do adult renders, but that is good to know.

Hey Everyone, I wanted to advise of a site we use for NSFW art, anime, and fetish prints. Try posterprintshop.com - they print posters and anything on large format paper, canvas, film, etc - all really high quality. When asked they claim they print for a lot of adult film studios behind closed doors and prints are kept confidential, and they’ll print adult, fetish, nudes, NSFW and sexual content as long as it’s all legal. Enjoy!