Keith - New Character I Created

So I created Keith yesterday. And by created I mean I used FaceGen and used an old school non-bearded skinny picture of me (from 2012) that I had to see what it would look like and it decided this is how my face should look. I didn’t change really anything on the face shape but I did have to add new eyes because the ones it tried to use were severely bad lol. I usually don’t do super skinny guys like this but the way it turned out I just thought it would be interesting. I have never been this size and will never be. I’m actually a bald headed bearded bear, so this is like alternate reality twink Gare Bear - with a face lift? I don’t know but I don’t mind it, kind of a fun new character to have.

The hair’s a bit of a turn-off for me (the color mainly) but I’m totally digging the face and bod!

Fantastic result though! What an awesome character! :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Here’s a few more shots I did just to give him a feel. I can always change the hair color too, I was just going for something a bit dramatic for the first shots.

2 Likes

Now you’re cooking!

Also, have you seen SickelYield’s latest?

No I haven’t…interesting!

It’s basically an invisible pant that you auto-fit to your figure with several bulge/ package/ basket morphs. Then you fit your fgures’ pants over the invisible pants and et voila. Quite realistic male anatomy. Whether the pants you’re using have bulge morphs or not.

I’m definitely going to have to get it. It will be very useful for sure.

1 Like