LITE NITE BITES 2022 Portrait collection

I’m writing a followup collection of erotic shorts to my book “Wil Ogden’s Lite Nite Bites”. I’m in the processing of character development. I use Daz to model the characters. These are some portraits of the characters. All the images are nipple up torso shots. These are heavy on the postwork, using photoshop and filters and fotosketcher to combine into the look I want. I got the frame off flicker (frame 19 by stephen) CC attribution required. The backgrounds are public domain images. Once I have the portrait rendered, I open a photoshop file containing the frame and save_as something else. The frame is pre-transparent in the middle so I just plop the render into the image, adjust it to fit and put it behind the frame. The background is added behind the rendered image. I then merge the image into one layer and run that image through a photoshop outline filter and a fotosketcher script to give it an illustration feel. I then have a 3 layer image (outline, fotosketcher and original render in frame and I adjust the opacity of the top two layers to get the right combination of brushstrokes and detail. There will be 26 of these. When I create a new collection of shorts from scratch I create a list of character names, one starting with each letter of the alphabet.

ALINA:

CATALINA:

DEX:

MARGO:

QUINTESSA:

UDO:

WARREN:

YUI:

ZOYA:

VIOLET:

THERESE:

2 Likes