Lots of free stuff..some NSFW

Most Digital Creations Free Stuff

So everything in this render (except the backdrop) I got for free from the provided link. They have a ton of free stuff, it’s all just basic props (so no posing or anything really), but they are pretty darn cool and the fact that they have Star Wars and Gremlins and the Scream mask totally sold me lol. The website is actually the site that makes most of the female celebrities you see floating around but I had visited somewhere and they had a link pointing to their free section, so their free section has a ton of free poses, some clothing, props, and random stuff so even if you aren’t interested in buying from them it’s worth checking out for the free stuff. There is NSFW content that can be accessed on the site from their models that they create but it’s optional as I didn’t run across anything that was forced upon me as just someone browsing just an FYI. Anyway enjoy!

Adam Thwaites is well-known in the Poser/ DAZ Community. It also worth buying from him store if he has anything that you’re interested in as a gesture of thanks for all his free goodies.

That website though. Oofa. Takes me right back to 2002.