Mike’s DAZ3D First Impressions for April 19, 2021

Mike’s DAZ3D First Impressions for April 19, 2021

A Collection of Opinions and Observations from the DAZ 3D Marketplace

Today’s Promo: “Blast The Future Away”

Today’s Releases: Full body poses for an alien, geometric primitive light scenes, a Time Travel machine, a Steampunk Jack The Ripper outfit, a large post-apocalyptic industrial refuge environment, a conforming outfit for girls, cyberpunk HDRIs, a nyef, a weird conforming outfit, and cybernetic implants for the ladies.

Set of (20) full-body poses for Nenana will help you pose the character better.

Customize these geometric primitives and Iray lights to add drama and set the stage for your renders.

This Time Travel Machine will transport your characters to the past, present, or future. This has to be the lamest write-up for a blog-post ever. But it’s an interesting product, and the linked blog post has much more information than I can fit in here.

This steampunk Jack The Ripper outfit has no dForce but will make a killing in your scenes anyway.

Post-apocalyptic scene/ set looks awesome, perfect for the survival of the human race. Or androids.

The flatten-ear morphs for your character when she’s wearing the headphones are a nice touch.

36 HDRIs in black & white and color bring a unique look to your renders.

Another new, young, European female character for G8.1F.

A rather dichotic conforming sci-fi suit for the ladies.

The only thing wrong with these cybernetic implants is that there’s not a version for the guys.

Hope you found this useful!

(This is definitely a Monday.)

Another day of nearly all female releases. Passing on Jack the ripper. Would really love some cyber implants for the dudes. The JDA sets are always fun.

I pinged Midnight Stories and said the same thing. :wink:

1 Like

I considered getting the female version but wondered how it would fit the male. Usually, Midnight Stories makes male options even if they just fits of the female outfits. It will be interesting to hear what she says.