Mike’s DAZ3D First Impressions for April 29, 2021

Mike’s DAZ3D First Impressions for April 29, 2021

A Collection of Opinions and Observations from the DAZ 3D Marketplace

Today’s Promo:

Jacqueline 8.1 Alternate Reality Bundle
Owners or buyers of Jacqueline 8.1 Undercover Retro BundleGet an EXTRA 20% OFF* the “Alternate Reality Bundle”
Get an EXTRA 25% OFF* the Brooke 8.1 Manhattan Style Bundlewhen you buy the Jacqueline 8.1 Undercover Retro Bundle

Sia is a gorgeous character, but too bad she’s yet another fucking incomplete Barbie Doll.

dForce retro sci-fi outfit has a dforce cape and raygun for your retro girl bot to fight off retro Martians.

This set of 20 full-body poses for the Betty Bot 6000 put your G8F characters into the center of the action.

Women weren’t called Knights and this armor is impractical.

For the love of god, armor is not fashion.

The lack of dForce with long hair today is simply inexcusable.

As always I hope you found this useful!

Yeah, I admit, this particular lineup looked bad. The Western Knight had a conquistador helmet and rubbery-looking armor. Not a fan. And I was getting Metropolis Vibes from the Betty Bot.

I just can’t figure out, whether this content is supposed to go with the new release figure, or they are just kitchen-sinking it, with a lot of new releases and throw them in a bundle. It doesn’t seem to fit the hippie thing they were going for the day before.

Ohwell, wanted to say, I appreciate all the reviews.

Hippie chicks were more 1960s. The 1970s were the “Flower Child(-ren).” Or so that’s what I remember. But I was born in the 1970s and grew up in the 1980s.

1 Like