to get 80% OFF* 10 Featured

Michael 4 & Victoria 4 Items

SHOP NOW

Use

Coupon Code: 3FOR30

to get an EXTRA 30% OFF*

3 Featured New Releases

SHOP NOW

Finally, a fully-equipped male character.

I love the fact that she’s a complete character for a change, but we really don’t need another young, white chick!

This new, young, European, female – the product of a masterful artist – has me conflicted.

No Ken Doll here. This is a complete man, and it’s about damn time.

Give your character some balls to play with while in the bath! They’ll thank you for it later.

Set of 50 Photoshop Brushes for adding thins, wispy, smoke effects to your rendered scenes during post.

This anime style wig is rigged for dForce and comes with a ton of movement and adjustment morphs.

A nice, normal looking dress, that’s also rigged for dForce? Pinch me, I think I’m in heaven.

This smartly-designed and well thought-out leather bodysuit for G8F is rigged for dForce and looks fantastic.

Forty-seven additional materials and more are provided for the After Dark Leather Bodysuit released today.

Save your money. This pose set of beach poses isn’t worth it and is unnecessary.

Cute Merchant Resource set of 25 appliques for sprucing up garment textures or creating new ones.

And that closes out another day of DAZ releases, and for once in a very long time I wasn’t disappointed.

1 Like

I like the new Changeling Chick figure and Mr. Dom’s body. His face, I am not fond of, but I think his body is hot. Agree about the tat.

2 Likes

I was happy to see a few things worth checking out today and to pick up a few of the marked down 2.50 stuff too, so it was a thrift store type of day for me lol.

1 Like