A Collection of Opinions and Observations from the DAZ 3D Marketplace.
Today’s Promo: DAZ is celebrating Unreal Engine today.
New Barbie Doll released for G8F is incomplete and missing key textures unfortunately.
Yet another fucking Barbie Doll.
Androgynous punk-style hair for G8 and G8.1 has no dForce, but it does come with 36 different hair colors, 25 adjustment morphs, and 3 distinct styles.
Chinese hair wig for G8 females has 4 Zanzis but no dForce and only comes in one style, but it does have 5 color options.
Sci-fi mask/ helmet with articulated tentacles/ hoses coming out the back and emissive eyes and headlamp.
Set of 26 interacting fighting-poses for your G8 male and female characters look fluid and natural.
Sci-fi space flying transport vehicle for 1 or 2 crew members. It even has a bathroom! Star Trek’s Shuttle Pods didn’t even have bathrooms.
Amazing collection of over 500 hard-surface plaster Iray shaders.
Set of 31 different 2D billboard characters playing in and around water to quickly populate your scenes with background and filler characters.
This is a comprehensive and in-depth outdoors environment pack with geologic and flora scene assets for #UnrealEngine only.
Merchant resource of 40 appliques that can be applied to customize garments.
- Two new Barbie Dolls today. Whooppee! Not.
- The androgynous punk hair looks nice. I’m starting to see more people IRL actually wearing similar styles.
- What a golden & missed opportunity to not call the “She Hair” “Xi Hair”.
- Liquidator Mask? Why? The mask looks out of place for those promos and so do the tentacles. If there’s a garment the mask is supposed to go with it should have been released FIRST.
- LOL. Those fighting poses. DAZ is so averse to anything male they couldn’t even bring themselves to show two guys fighting in the promos but had to show two women. I know somebody is going to show a render of a guy fighting a girl and I’m not looking forward to that.
- It’s nice to see a space vehicle with a bathroom.
- Digital Delirium always delivers and this set of plaster Iray shaders exceeds expectations.
- I’ve been meaning to explore Unreal Engine more so maybe this Environment Pack will be the kick-in-the-pants I need.
- The Merchant Resource is not just for merchants. Use the included textures for customizing your own clothes and garments!
Well that’s it. I hope you found this useful! Please feel free to leave me your thoughts, comments, and criticisms below. I welcome all feedback!