My Homoerotic Fantasy

For years I’ve hosted pages and blogs of real amazing men. Now I create them! Couldn’t be more excited to share my new found hobby with you and your followers. Thanks for hosting this MJC!

“Simple Love”

“Stray Dog”

2 Likes

“Sunset Joyride” A sneak peek at my latest release for later on today. I love cars so this was an easy scene to come up with…

1 Like

I love your work. The hair and chest hair on these are great. Did you use premade or did you make them yourself?

1 Like

Thanks! Hair on most of my characters is now a combination of a couple hair products.

Clean Up” Tonight’s scene…best friends laughing about the nights’ dinner party. This one has two new characters…one I think is especially hot. But I may be a bit prejudice…LOL. Definitely using him again…

2 Likes

Kissing The Devil ” Well here is my new guy in a completely different scene than the last. This isn’t what I thought it was going to turn out to be, but I have to say I like it more than most I’ve done. I might pull a couple of other views…it’s just that good at pulling the emotion strings (I think…LOL)

Let me know what you think…

1 Like

*Extra bonus view from the last post. Uuuugh…so good!

1 Like

DISCLOSURE” Hidden in the mist the truth is discovered…

1 Like

FORCED VACATION” What did we ever do before cell phones…

1 Like

“THE HUMBLE BEAST” They can’t save themselves…

2 Likes

Wow! What a wonderful image. Magnificent! :heart:

Thanks, MJC…I really like how this one turned out.

Catching up posting a couple of the recent pieces of work…

1 Like