New product by retrodevil

Industrial Desk and props for Daz Studio available now

I have just released a new product over on Gumroad. This is probably my first full product released there. Releasing something like this at Daz3D or Renderosity would probably get more views overall but I am able to sell this a lot cheaper than I can over on those sites.

Industrial Desk and props for Daz Studio includes a stylish retro industrial style desk and a collection of different props.

Features:

• The desk features opening drawers so you can store all of your stationery and gadgets.
  • The Desk clock features a fully customizable time display so you can easily choose whatever time you like using the included material presets.
  • The tablet has a few different colour options as well as several different screen options.
  • The desk lamp has material options so you can turn the light on or off as well as set the colour tone between warm and cold.
  • The chair has 3 colour option

It would mean a lot to me if this was successful. I really want to offer more products of this size and even bigger for around this price point so if you like what you see consider a purchase and I will be sure to upload more cool stuff soon.

Many thanks for your support

John/retrodevil

MoonscapeGraphics