Now I've seen it all

Someone is selling a vulva/ vagina geograft for G8F’s face.

I especially loved this part from the description!

You can make your favorite model more attractive with pussy face.

Because there is nothing I find more attractive in a woman than her vulva on her face.

So what’s between her legs then? Who am I kidding. Probably a futa cock.

Not linking to the product but it’s on the front-page of Renderotica right now.

Like I said, now I’ve literally seen it all.

I don’t know whether to laugh or cry.

Aw, who am I kidding. I’ll probably buy it if it goes on sale. (jk)

as long as Dickface also exists who am I to judge :joy_cat:,

kissing could be like this though

1 Like

OMG! that made me crack up. My dog sparkle hated the wolf sounds though. LOL.

1 Like

Wow. Bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

The problem with a place like R’otica (and a few others) is that it attracts the fringe element along with regular folks (like me). Over the years I’ve watched R’otica go further and further off the weird end as more and more folks with bizzare fetishes gravitated there. People with more mainstream likes (you know, normal stuff) have become alienated by the this kinda trash and moved away. Between the futanari(sp?), the gore, the torture and dismemberment, and all the alien and monster sex, it’s not a place for regular folks anymore. This will likely kill them eventually.

Hi @Griffon! Welcome to the community.

You’re right that 'rotica has indeed gotten less and less mainstream. Whether or not it will be its demise though I’m not sure! Obviously stuff is selling or PAs wouldn’t keep making the stuff.

And Genesis 9 has got to be a futa artists’ wet dream now considering the mesh is transgender out of the box (pun intended).

I ended up picking up the pussy face. Used it only once for a commission. Every time I stumble across it in my Content Library I can’t help but laugh a little at the sheer absurdity of it though.

Now, if only I could find that dickface that @wendyluvscatz mentioned earlier I’ll be set! Hahaha