Talk about Fred 8.1

Thanks for the info, I always look at that just to make sure, I swear I learn something new every day. I also will hopefully start learning Blender eventually too, I just need to find the time to do it and the best training resources to get me started. Hopefully I can start getting into making my own stuff and contributing to the areas where I always think there are shortages. One day it will happen, just is gonna take me some time.

I ended up getting a Fred bundle because of one of those silly deals where I got the thing for a ridiculous price (ridiculously low as compared to the ridiculously high prices that are now the norm). He looks better than the promos would imply. I’m basically sworn off the bundles these days…the old Pro Packs may have had their problems, but they were preferable to these new bundles. I know I’m veering off topic here, but I’ll be brief. Someone clearly decided the business model needed a shift, but I’m not sure what they accomplished with this bizarre shift. I’ve been a customer for 20 years…I have a huge library. Clearly, I am not the target audience and never will be.

1 Like