What's new at DAZ for January 13, 2021

What’s new at DAZ3D for January 13, 2021

Today’s theme is medieval fuckery, that’s for sure. For me it’s a pass although I’ll probably pick up the atmosphere camera.

I got the animations. I haven’t done anything with them yet. Otherwise utterly unimpressed. I could have gotten the bundle for $30 but there was absolutely nothing I could see myself using in the next year.

I find myself browsing free sites to sate my daz addiction. A stupid free prop is better than a useless thirty dollar bundle. I may have reached the point where I wait until I have a project that would use an item before I buy it. I’ll probably save money even if I never buy anything on the release week sale.

1 Like

Rendo and Rotica definitely have much more interesting offerings than DAZ lately.

Man. It is a really dry spell for me. Haven’t bought anything since sexy Claus on rendo. The offerings at daz are so weak, I still have most of my gift card. I guess that’s good in a way. I don’t need more samefaced dudes. What I need is good clothing, and not the fit with dforce stuff released lately, I guess I’ll just have to make do.

I’m really curious about that atmosphere smoke camera - it’s a PC+ item so cheap enough to pick it up and see if it works like I want it to work :smiley: Passing on everything else - I have medieval stuff up the wazoo, and I can’t bear another G8 character (ENOUGH with more G8 characters!! seriously! can we not pass a moratorium on female characters unless they are unique and something we haven’t seen before???) And I’ve got the Dire Wolf but haven’t used him so I’ll just wishlist the poses for…one day. I am so bored with daz lately.

2 Likes