- dForce Maxi Dress Outfit Set for Genesis 8 Females – Double-slitted full-length dress and balcony set for G8F.
- Tempt Me - Poses G8F-G3F – Seductive and alluring poses for G3F & G8F.
- CWRW War Pony – More textures for the HiveWire Horse.
- VERSUS - dForce Cutie Short PJs for Genesis 8 Females – Additional textures for the dForce Cutie Short PJs for Genesis 8 Females outfit.
- Mini Bar Room Daz Studio – Entertainment room set/ environment for Studio that features a corner mini-bar and sliding glass door.
- TDT-Darya for Genesis 8 Female – Oh look, another G8F character. Moving on…
- Little Black Dress for Genesis 8 Female – Cute short leather/ vinyl “little black dress” for G8F.
dForce Asymmetrical Long Tank for Genesis 8 Female – An original looking asymmetrical tank dress for G8F with many different material zones and effects.
- It’s cheaper at Renderotica right now.
- Strike A Pose I - Poses For G8M – Pose set for G8M. I can almost guarantee that you probably already have every single one of these poses they’re just called something different and they come from a different vendor. Check your Content Library. I’ll still probably get this if not for no other reason than to support G8M content and vendors.
- Fancy Sylvia Outfit G8F – Additional textures for the Sylvia Outfit.
That’s it for today.
The Maxi dress is a classic looking dress. But really only useful for formal type renders.
Tempt Me poses… well, we’ve seen them before. Just like I said with Strike a Pose odds are you already have these poses. There’s not a whole lot of original poses coming out unless your Zeddicus or Devon.
War Pony… useful if you have the HiveWire Horse.
VERSUS Cutie Shorts… well, only practical if you have the original product those textures are for.
Mini Bar room… It’s unique in that not many homes have mini bars now in the 21st Century. Or unless you’re a bachelor I suppose.
Darya… I’m sorry but do we really need yet another G8F character? Isn’t the market oversaturated enough as it is? And yet PA’s still pump them out. I guess because it’s easy money.
Little Black Dress… looks cute. Maybe I’m getting old but it looks more to me like a hooker dress. Doesn’t look good on larger sized females.
Asymmetrical Long Tank… at least this is somewhat original and has lots of different material zones, morphs, transforms, and various rips and tears. Kind of cyberpunkish in a way. I plan on buying this at some point. It’s unique enough and different than most G8F clothing I have in my library.
Strike A Pose… I’m sorry but when I was scrolling through the product images the first thing that came to my mind is, “I’ve seen these before.” “I already have these poses.” “This looks like a copy/ rip of other poses in my Library.” I commend the vendor for putting this together, and I’m a sucker for anything G8M related so I’ll probably buy it anyway just to support the G8M market.