What's new at Renderosity for January 19, 2021

What’s new at Renderosity for January 19, 2021

:yawning_face::yawning_face::yawning_face::yawning_face::yawning_face:

1 Like

Possibly worth mentioning that DTG Studios Symon is – like a number of other recent products from DTG Studios – inspired by a character from a popular (but short-lived) science-fiction television series. I think that leaves them with just one more major character from that particular series to model.

1 Like

I’m a huge FireFly fan and I didn’t even notice that. But yes, now I see it! LOL

You really think she’s going to do Shepherd Book?

Book would be the last major character to do.

Although I suppose there’s also Badger and Niska, maybe even Jubal Early. And Mr. Universe, the Operative and Fanty/Mingo (but would she have to make one character or two? After all, we know that while they might appear identical, “Fanty’s prettier.” :slight_smile: )

Take my love, take my land,
Take me where I cannot stand.
I don’t care, I’m still free,
You can’t take the sky from me.

Take me out to the black,
Tell them I ain’t comin back.
Burn the land and boil the sea,
You can’t take the sky from me.

There’s no place, I can be,
Since I’ve found Serenity.

And you can’t take the sky from me.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

I started to write that we’d probably never see a “Serenity” model for fear of lawsuits – and, indeed, we may never see it at DAZ or Renderosity. But there’s one over at Sketchup and I assume there’s probably a route from Sketchup to OBJ or some other DAZ/Poser/Blender-friendly format. Failing that, shawnaloroc at Renderosity makes some fairly “Firefly”-like spacecraft, such as the Colony Lander.

If you’re after interiors, The Antfarm’s k64 Cargo Hold looks rather familiar …

1 Like