ZoeG With Apple

A rare foray into a fan-art homage - hence no signature box since I can’t put a copyright on this. One of the best science fiction shows ever, in my opinion, but never finished it’s inaugural season. I tried this with a face transfer of the actual actress but I have never had any luck getting that to come out well. So I went with vyktohria’s Baylee. This is run through a watercolor photoshop filter I had to actually pay for. Fifteen dollars well spent. I always like the end result of this filter.

2 Likes

Beautiful image. Thanks for sharing! I’m assuming that’s Kaylee?

This is ZoeGraystone from Caprica.

While Firefly was also great. Caprica was what science fiction should be - subtle social commentary under the guise of a futuristic society. I couldn’t get Gen 8 to hit the right proportions (too much neck), but I was trying to mimic this image:

I do have a Kaylee picture, but its subtle enough that I can get away with not pointing out the fanart aspect, though if you look close, you can see Serenity in the reflection

I wasn’t even thinking Caprica! Yes that was such a great series and you’re right - snuffed out much too soon and was a wonderful prequel to the whole BSG universe. Man I wished it continued.

1 Like

Great image my friend, I could get into Caprica for some reason.

2 Likes