Content Wizard by Riversoft

I have been dealing with a lot of computer issues lately. One of them being that my external hard drive died on me. So I’m in the process of once again re-installing everything and I’m sure we all know how that goes. But this time around I wanted to really try to get as much to show up in the Smart Content as I could if at all possible and get stuff grouped correctly. Long process but I set about trying to figure it out.

Low and behold I had bought Riversoft’s Content Wizard : https://www.daz3d.com/content-wizard

I forgot that I even had this until I started looking into ways to get stuff better situated into DAZ, and I just want to say that this has been a godsend for me. I really recommend it if you haven’t tried it it really works well and it even let’s you save everything afterwards in a new zip file so it’s actually prepared the way you need it to be (if there happens to be a next time). Of course there is some tweaking that has to be done with some zip files if they aren’t properly zipped up, but I found it fairly easy to figure out, and once I did the ones it had problems with haven’t been an issue to fix.

I may be late to the game on this one but Wow it’s really doing the damn thing…Riversoft has always impressed me with their stuff and this is no different. So all those Renderosity/Renderotica/wherever else zip files can now actually find their way into the Smart Side if that’s what you want/need.

1 Like

It’s one of my main/ go-to utilities! :slight_smile: I wrote up a a little tutorial on how to use it some time ago. :slight_smile:

2 Likes