DAZ3D March Madness for March 10, 2021

DAZ3D March Madness for March 10, 2021

Today’s bundle is called “Villainess vs. Heroine?”

First up is a single-seater ATV vehicle from Kara Pitat with four-wheel independent drive suspension.

It is a single seater, 4x4 quad runner with omni-directional steering. Each limb is articulated to provide the rider with the best ride along with as much maneuverability as is possible. Equipped with five different modes for the user to use, the possibilities are nearly endless.

Includes G8M and G8F poses. Buying!

Next we’ve got some low-resolution flowers from MartinJFrost to help dress up your scenes.

As I said yesterday, you can never have enough ground cover.
Buying!

What do we have next? Oh look. Yet another new young, European, female character for G8F. “Bellina” from Sabby and Seven. With elf ears.

Sorry, but it’s a hard no for me. There are morph sets that will give you elf ears for any of your characters. Anatomical textures are not listed. Pass!

Next up is the angel of death himself, Azrael for G8.1M by TwiztedMetal. Complete with human form and demon form. With or without articulated tail. With or without horns.

With or without my runtime. Anatomical textures are not listed. Buying!

Next up is a quite detailed interior cave environment for your renders called the “White Priestess Ritual Site” from Sixus1. The set is quite rocky. There’s torches for illumination, a large platform at the top, and stairs leading up to it.

It’s going to be a no for me. Pass! (But only because I don’t do fantasy renders.)

Next we’ve got a long dress for G8F with long, laced-sleeves, and a stiff cowling on her neck from Mada, Moonscape Graphics, and Sade.

It’s a pretty dress, but it’s more of a fantasy-genre dress, so it’s going to be a no for me. Pass! (But only because I don’t do fantasy scenes.)

Next up is an alternate material pack for the dForce Silver Elf Outfit (previous item) above from Moonscape Graphics, and Sade.

It’s going to be a no for me. Pass! (But only because I don’t do fantasy scenes.)

And next we’ve got yet another new, young, European, female character for G8F. Called “White Priestess 8.1 HD”. Other than the elf ears, she doesn’t really have much going for her. She’s very generic looking.

She’s got some priestly makeup options. She’s got elf ears. She does have anatomical textures. An improved Iray shader that all Genesis 8.1 figures now have, but that’s about it.

Because I have a morph pack that can add elf ears to any of my characters, and because her face and her body aren’t unique enough, it’s going to be a hard no for me on this one. Pass!

Today also saw the release of a long French braid hair set from AprilYSH called “Sylveren Hair” and it’s available for G3F and G8F.

AprilYSH has been releasing hair for DAZ characters for years. Well over 10 years now I think, and her hair is quite detailed and easy to pose.

I’m getting this one. I like French braids. Buying!

Next we’ve got a long dress outfit for G8F from Barbara Brundon, Moonscape Graphics, Nikisatez, Sade, and Shox-Design with many accessories.

Called “Faded Illusions” this outfit is dforce enabled, has a flowing skirt, and is dForce enabled.

Since it’s more of a fantasy dress, it’s going to be a no for me. Pass! (But only because I don’t do fantasy scenes.)

An alternate material pack for “Faded Illusions” by Nikisatez and Shox-Design above was also released. Pass!

And last but not least is a hovercraft from David Brinnen and ForbiddenWhispers.

Hovercrafts are cool. Buying!

And that’s it for today. I didn’t list the bundle because I don’t think publishing a bundle of new (and old) products actually counts as a “new release”.

Today’s releases seem underwhelming again to me. Maybe I’m just too jaded. Maybe I’m being too picky because my Content Library is now full of stuff most of which I’m never going to use again. I’m at least trying to be objective here for you.

As always I’d welcome your thoughts and critiques. Both good, but especially the bad. Here’s hoping these posts are useful to you!

1 Like

I normally by TwizetedMetal figures, but this one I will have to pass on since it is 8.1 and my machine can’t handle it.

The hovercraft is sort of intriguing… .But… I need to use the boats I own already.