DAZ3D New Releases for February 9, 2021

DAZ3D New Releases for February 9, 2021

Lian and Hanako Zhao HD for Genesis 8 Female — (2) new young, Asian, female characters for G8F.

Digitallab3d Coffee Shop — Coffee Shop set/ environment for Studio.

dForce Flower Girl Outfit for Genesis 8 Females — Hippie-chick outfits for G8F. Top, skirt, rope belt, head scarf, foot ties, chain, bracelets, beads, and bangle.

Ye Olde Library — Old library set/ environment.

Ye Olde Library Props Add-on — Props, add ons, and other accoutrements for the Ye Olde Library because why bundle that stuff together when they can make more money by selling it separately?

Flora Poses for Genesis 8 Female — Fantasy/ mystical pose set for G8F.

Countryside Room — Master bedroom set/ environment for Studio.

Elvira for Genesis 8 Female and Harlequin L.I.E. Make Up — Young, female, European character for G8F.

I do like the looks of the Ye Olde Library but I hate when they do that too. I get it…they want to make money and I it takes time to make that stuff, but just freaking bundle it together and change the price. I think it depends on what it is, but this set that stuff kind of looks like it should of been included…well I wanted it to be included lol Oh well…another one I will pass on…I just want everything is my problem…well not everything…just interesting things for me I guess…and I want them for cheap because I’m cheap and have spent to much money as it is…

Ok seriously I will quit complaining lol But I do think it looks nice

2 Likes