A Collection of Opinions and Observations from the DAZ 3D Marketplace.
Get up to 50% OFF ‘Chillin’ Featured Artist Stores
PLUS up to 65% OFF Select Daz Original Relaxing Items
Beverly HD for Brooke 8.1 is not a Barbie Doll. If only her product-page listed this fact!
This hair needs a brush. It’s evident when you look at the side profile. Stands of hair are going in opposite directions to the rest of the hair.
Another long-hair wig in desperate need of a good brushing. Is all long hair like this? I wonder why I’m just now noticing this. LOL!
30-Love! This is sexy tennis outfit, pose, and prop set for Genesis 8 females. Is dForce really too much to ask?
I think this dForce dress needs a belt, but that’s just me.
If that neck-line gets any lower she’ll need to see a gynecologist.
Nice looking outfit with a very weird crotch.
Collection of 4 distinct shoe styles for your Genesis 8 male characters. I’ve seen better, and I’ve seen worse.
My biggest gripe with this (and all the other food props that have been released recently) is none of them show the food actually being eaten.
Collection of 10 alternate materials for the Biba Outfit and Bangles.
Nice collection of 20 full-body poses and 6 expressions for G8.1F.
Nice collection of 20 Iray fabric textures artists and PAs can use for customizing their products or to enhance their scenes and figure’s wardrobe.
- Well, it’s nice that Beverly isn’t missing any textures. She’s gorgeous and I can’t wait to add her to my Content Library.
- The hair released today is quite pathetic.
- The tennis outfit just feels out of place here in 2021.
- I like the Biba Outfit.
- That neck line in that Caroline Outfit is really something, eh?
- I like the Brookes outfit but that crotch is something else.
- I think if I re-texture the shoes they may be fine.
- Don’t get me started on the food…
- I like the Casually poses.
- Passing on the Fashion Patch MR.