Renderosity New Releases for March 9, 2021

Renderosity New Releases for March 9, 2021

A Thunderbird, rocks, more female characters, some dresses, some pumps, and a siesta were released in the last 24 hours.

Let’s take a look!

First up is a 1962 Ford Thunderbird from 3DClassics. This classic car comes in cherry red, black, parakeet blue, burgundy, green, and sky blue.

With movable doors this vehicle is perfect to add to your classic car collection or as a special car for one of your modern characters. Pass! But only because I really have no use for a 1962 Ford Thunderbird.

Next we’ve got some tileable rocky ground cover from fictionablebookshelf. Useful for those outdoor scenes or camping scenes or what have you. Buying! Because you never can have enough ground cover for your renders.

What’s next? Oh look. Yet another young, European, female character for G8F. This time from 3DSublimeProductions and Vex. The purple eyes are unique.

Doesn’t look like she has any anatomical textures so if you want to render her nude you’ll need a third-party add-on there. She’s young. She’s toned. She’s got average breasts. She looks like just about every other female character I have in my library. I don’t see any blemishes or beauty marks.

She’s got several makeup options and that’s about it. It’s a hard no for me. Pass!

Next up are some fabric Iray shaders from antje and adarling97.

Since Iray shaders can be applied to any prop or outfit’s material zones you can almost never have enough extra shaders. They can really help breathe new life into your old products.

So for me, this is a yes. I’m Buying!

And now we have yet another new, young, European, female character for G8F. This time from Deva3D.

“Berta” as she’s called looks very similar to other figures and characters I already have, I’m sorry. She’s young. She’s white. She has a slight egg-shaped head and face. Full lips. Eye lashes. Several makeup options.

No anatomical textures listed either for the Barbie doll. But there are third-party options if you want to go there so not sure how much of an issue that might be. But I know some people care about that stuff.

Just like with the other figure release, she’s going to be a hard no for me too. Pass!

The next garment is interesting. It’s called a “Siesta Outfit for G8M” from ColorGaleria. When I think “siesta” I think Mexicans taking a nap in the afternoon during their work-day and this looks nothing like any outfit any Mexican would wear taking a siesta.

What it does look like is something straight up that I’ve seen Hugh Heffner wear in pictures and movies.

I’m probably going to get this if for no other reason than there is simply very few outfits for my male characters!

And I like the boxers. Buying!

Next up is a short dress for G8F from JaMaRe. This dress features a short tutle-neck collar, and a single piece coming down the front of the woman’s chest. The back forms an opening with two pieces branching out to the sides.

Her bosom is not going to be supported in this dress, and there are morphs that let her breasts fall out and be exposed. So you probably want to have some breast movement and gravity morphs installed if you use this dress.

The outfit also comes with (2) long sleeves.

I’m on the fence with this one. I kinda like it. Maybe!

Next up is a set of alternate materials by -Valkyrie- for the JMR dForce Ariel Underwear for G8F.

If you own the Ariel Underwear, this set will give you some new looks.

It’s a hard no for me on this one, so I’ll… Pass!

Next up is a costume from MightyMite for G3M.

No offense to MightyMite but his products and especially his promo pictures are a huge turn-off for me. I hate to say it, but I cringe every time I see them.

I hope MightyMite is selling a lot of these but for me they just do not work. Pass!

Last we’ve got some fuck-me-pumps from rudy_studio!

Now, to be fair they are not called “fuck-me pumps” they’re actually called “Glamour Pin of Heels 01” but damn if they are not fuck-me pumps anyway!

They’re gorgeous, and I’m not much of a shoe person (and certainly not a woman’s shoe person). But I just love the locks on the straps!

They come in red, white, and black and I’m picking these up today. Buying!

And that’s it for the Renderosity releases in the past 24 hours. Just as I did with the DAZ 3D stuff earlier this morning I’m trying something new with this.

Definitely takes a lot longer to produce and put out so I hope it was worth it for you. If you like this please let me know in the comments below or if you’d like me to go back to the old format let me know too.

Thanks for reading!