Risque Men Renders

just a wee place to post risque men renders i will start with one of mine :wink:

3 Likes

Oh I like this. Nice lighting. Nice composition!

1 Like

thanks MJC did one without gens this ones a wee bit more naughty all about being a voyeur :wink:

1 Like

I spy with my eye something in the reflection of that water. :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Nothing naughty about the human body. Lovely render!

3 Likes

Coming at Ya a mix of Orken and Maxx nipple rings from Vunter Slaugh over at renerotica hope you all like

2 Likes

Thought I’d share my very first render from just last Sept 2020. Stumbled upon someone else’s work while bored at home with covid restrictions. He told me about Daz…and it’s been an amazing journey ever since!

4 Likes

Well first, welcome to U3DF! But I refuse to accept that you’ve only been into this hobby since last September! What a simply fantastic render!!!

Great lighting! Great composition! And not a bad subject either.

Fantastic. Simply fantastic! Can’t wait to see more. If you’re on Facebook you may wish to check out 3D Masculinity too.

I’m thoroughly impressed. Well done, sir.

It’s true seriously. I’m fascinated by the endless amount of detail it takes to make a personality. This first one took a while, but he’s still my favorite. I just wish I had more time to do it!!! I find myself thinking about scenes I want to do at every free moment. I have about 50 pieces under my belt. I’ll be sure to take a few minutes and share them with gang here. Thanks for the compliments. Much appreciated!!!

-David- Paragon Illusions

1 Like

A few From the recent library. Hope you like…

David Paragon Illusions

3 Likes

These are fantastic. I’m still very impressed you’ve been into this hobby for only about 6 months! You have a natural talent.

Going forward thought it might make more sense to post your submissions as new topics. :slight_smile: Might make things easier for folks to find. Just a suggestion. Not a requirement.

1 Like

you know i love your work hence why i follow you on dA, insta and tumblr lol great work esp for someone who has just found Daz :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you! Thank you!